Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Low Carb, Red meat free, Extremely easy yet yummy alternative to traditional cabbage rolls.
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 907.18 g ground turkey
- 9.85 ml salt
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 2 (2 g) package Splenda sugar substitute
- 1892.0 ml tomato juice
- Shred cabbage.
- In a large roaster pan spread 1/3 cabbage across bottom of pan.
- Add layer of onions, ground turkey.
- Repeat layers starting with shredded cabbage.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and Splenda.
- Pour tomato juice over entire mixture.
- Cover tightly and bake at 400°F for 1 hours.