Recipe by Andrea Chisholm
Low Carb, Red meat free, Extremely easy yet yummy alternative to traditional cabbage rolls.
- 3⁄4 head cabbage, shredded
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 (1 g) packages Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 quarts tomato juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred cabbage.
- In a large roaster pan spread 1/3 cabbage across bottom of pan.
- Add layer of onions, ground turkey.
- Repeat layers starting with shredded cabbage.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and Splenda.
- Pour tomato juice over entire mixture.
- Cover tightly and bake at 400°F for 1 hours.