Prep 5 mins
Cook 27 mins
I like this recipe because I can mix it up, pop it into the oven and 25 minutes later its ready
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, to serve on the side
- Beat eggs and half and half until creamy.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for salsa.
- Place into a greased 8X8 square baking pan
- Put into a 400 degree oven and bake for 27 minutes until golden brown and set. Serve with salsa.