Recipe by Julie S.
Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheetsThe thing I like most about this recipe is that my husband makes it! I help some but he does most of the cooking on this one. It makes for a nice start to the weekend. It's very filling so we usually skip lunch.
- vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- season salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Simply Potatoes according to package directions.
- At same time, cook the sausage in a separate skillet until done and crumbled in large pieces. Drain grease.
- Add sausage and eggs to potatoes. If needed, add a little more oil to make sure eggs don't stick.
- Cook, stirring constantly until eggs are done.