1/1 Photo of Lazy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
We love stuffed cabbage, but it takes quite a bit of time to prepare, my mom gave me this delicious casserole and it sure is one of our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chopped beef, rice, onion, butter, and egg.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Grease 3 quart casserole.
- 4Line bottom of casserole with 1/2 cabbage; add 1/2 meat mixture; top with rest of cabbage, then rest of meat mixture.
- 5Top with chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce.
- 6Cover, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour; uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- 7Tastes just like stuffed cabbage without all the work.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.7
- Calories from Fat 791
- Total Fat 87.9 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 142.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 16.8 g