Cook1 hr 30 mins
We love stuffed cabbage, but it takes quite a bit of time to prepare, my mom gave me this delicious casserole and it sure is one of our favorites.
- Mix chopped beef, rice, onion, butter, and egg.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease 3 quart casserole.
- Line bottom of casserole with 1/2 cabbage; add 1/2 meat mixture; top with rest of cabbage, then rest of meat mixture.
- Top with chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce.
- Cover, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour; uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Tastes just like stuffed cabbage without all the work.