1/12 Photos of Lazy Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
3 hrs 15 mins
Adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee, this is easy with yummy results. Put it on in the morning and come home to a soothing, comforting dinner. Crackers or bread and a salad finish off this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped (from a store bought chicken?)
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 (14 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (with roasted garlic)
- 2 teaspoons fines herbes (chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
- pepper, tp taste
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
- 2Put the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
- 3Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
- 5When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles.
- 6Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 679.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: