Recipe by Nickeletta
This has all the flavors of lasagna, without the day long preparation. It's wonderfully saucy, tastes just as good when reheated the next day and my kids like it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces cheese ravioli, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the beef with onion and garlic, salt and pepper in a large oven proof skillet. Drain off fat and remove meat mixture from pan.
- Put frozen ravioli into pan. Spread meat mixture over ravioli and cover with spagetti sauce. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until the ravioli are heated through and beginning to brwon on the bottom (about 10 minutes).
- Take the skillet off heat, lay provolone cheese over top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. B.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.