Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This fast dish tastes like lasagna but is much easier! You can use cheese, spinach or beef ravioli.
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and strained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 25 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown and strain beef.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with sauce.
- Layer 1/2 of the frozen ravioli, 1/2 of the beef and 1/3 of the cheese in the pan.
- Pour another layer of spaghetti sauce and repeat layers. Save some cheese for the top, if you wish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minute or until heated all the way through.
I have made this exactly as written and it is great. My husband doesn't like red sauce so I have also made a variation of this recipe with sausage, alfredo sauce and cheddar cheese on top. Either way, this recipe is a keeper!
I made this for dinner last night and the leftovers were just as good today! We used spinach raviolis and didn't used the beef since we are vegetarian. I ran out of spaghetti sauce so the top layer was a mixture of Alfredo and tomato sauce and it was terrific. Will definitely make again!
SO easy and SO yummy! I didn't use ground beef: just sauce, ravioli, and cheese, and it was fantastic. DH wants this in our weekly rotation! Thanks for sharing!