The taste of pierogies without all the fuss!
Make and share this Lazy Pierogie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook lasagna noodles and drain.
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with a single layer of noodles.
- In bowl mix mashed potatoes, cheese, egg, and spices.
- Spread half over noodles.
- Cover with another layer of noodles, then potato mixture.
- Melt butter or margarine in fry pan, saute onion until clear and soft.
- Pour over noodles.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes in 350F oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with sour cream.