I had peanut butter cookie dough and I had a box mix for brownies... this was the result of the combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brownie mix as directed using the oil, water, and egg substitute.
- 2In prepared 9 x 13 pan, spread half of the brownie batter. This will seems thin, but that is fine (even if every square inch doesn't get covered).
- 3Drop the peanut butter dough by the large spoonful onto the batter. Spread as evenly as possible.
- 4Finally, spread the other half of the brownie batter on top of the peanut butter cookie dough.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat brownie mix