Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had peanut butter cookie dough and I had a box mix for brownies... this was the result of the combination!
- Mix brownie mix as directed using the oil, water, and egg substitute.
- In prepared 9 x 13 pan, spread half of the brownie batter. This will seems thin, but that is fine (even if every square inch doesn't get covered).
- Drop the peanut butter dough by the large spoonful onto the batter. Spread as evenly as possible.
- Finally, spread the other half of the brownie batter on top of the peanut butter cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes. Enjoy!