Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick cobbler. You can even substitute Apple or fruit cocktail in place of the peaches to make an Apple or fruit coctail cobbler.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (29 ounce) canssliced peaches, , drained
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and nutmeg in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir in butter until blended.
- Stir together sugar and peaches; spoon over batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden.
Wow! I was skeptical because it seemed too easy. It was great. Will definitley make it again! Thanks for posting!
Absolutely the best! I have tried several on this site, and I just love this one. It is so quick and so easy and tastes oh so good. The nutmeg and the peaches just are sooooo good!
Awesome! I was looking for a quick recipe and this pulled through for me... Thanks!