1/1 Photo of Lazy Mom's Focaccia
A simple, fast focaccia bread for lazy nights. This looks fancy, but starts with a tube of pizza dough. Adapted from Woman's Day. If you don't care fro olives, try other toppings - such as oil cured sundried tomatoes or marinated artichoke hearts (drain well).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus
- extra olive oil, to grease pan
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/4 cup oil-cured olives, coarsely chopped (such as Kalamata)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Prheat oven to 425 F and lighly grease a large baking sheet to cover an 8x10" area.
- 2Unroll dough onto the greased area of pan, pressing any seams together and forming into an oblong shape (don't press it too flat)- it can be an uneven shape (gives it a rustic look).
- 3Using a wooden spoon hadle tip, gently press indentations all over the surface of the dough- making little craters.
- 4Sprinkle dough evenly with olives, rosemary, salt, and pepper, then drizzle with the oil.
- 5Bkae 12-15 minutes, or until bottom and edges are golden brown.
- 6Remove to a cutting board and cut into 12 squares, strips or triangles- they can be uneven shapes.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Mom's Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust