Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted some potato chips NOW. I looked at the other recipes and decided that I would try to make them faster. This is what I came up with.
- Wash potato but do not peel it (I said this was lazy).
- Slice potato very thinly. (I used a microplane).
- Spray a flat microwavable dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lay potato slices on the dish in a single layer (do not overlap).
- Lightly salt potato slices.
- Microwave for approximately 5 - 5.5 minutes.
This recipe is awesome. I couldn't believed it really worked!! Now i can have potato chips anythime I want. :)
Just one tip-let dish cool some before microwaving the next batch. Because the dish is hot, the potatoes get too brown.