momthecook #2's Note:
I hate spending the time making those little round balls, so I came up with this method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together well.
- 2Pat into a 1" high rectangle, about 7" by 11" in the centre of a sheet of foil.
- 3Transfer foil into a 9" by 13" pan.
- 4Cut through into 1" squares.
- 5Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from oven and separate squares a little bit, using a spatula or long knife.
- 7Return to oven and bake another 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- 8Drain and cool meatballs (or squares) and freeze on a cookie sheet. Package up when frozen and use in any recipe calling for meatballs. (I substitute them for the meat cubes in Oven Mushroom Stew, which I will also be posting today).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.3 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g