1/3 Photos of Lazy Man's Gravy (Gluten Free)
A simple sauce that can be used for anything and completely tweaked with according to taste. You can substitute all or some of the stock with drippings from the pan if you are making a turkey, roast, etc. Great over french fries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- 2Whisk in the cornstarch and continue to cook for one minute.
- 3Add the stock gradually, whisking the entire time to avoid lumps.
- 4Reduce heat and cook over medium until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 5Taste test and add seasonings according to personal taste. Salt, pepper and thyme are suggested seasonings.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Man's Gravy (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 477.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g