Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 5 slices bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) canscampbell condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can baby clams or 1 (5 ounce) can minced clams, undrained
- Cook bacon until very crisp at medium heat in medium saucepan.
- Drain bacon on paper towel.
- Remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet.
- Stir fry onions in same saucepan until translucent.
- Stir in bacon, soup, milk, and undrained clams; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.