Kara H's Note:
This was a winner for a chili recipe contast that had over 25,000 entries. It is a recipe by Bart Edwards, Athens, OH. ENjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, -drained (mild)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (12 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 1Brown the ground beef in large pot.
- 2Drain the beef and return it to the pot.
- 3Add the ranch mix, taco seasoning, drained tomatoes and chilies, tomatoes with onions, drained chili beans, drained corn and Tabasco pepper sauce to the pot with the beef.
- 4Cover and cook on medium heat for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove pot from heat and spoon into individual serving bowls.
- 6Add 1-2 oz of cheddar cheese and sour cream (optional).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Man's Chili Soup With Beans
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 396.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix
diced tomatoes with sweet onions