- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- to taste mushroom, fresh and sliced or canned that are well drained
- to taste mozzarella cheese, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in a skillet.
- Shred the cabbage.
- In a large greased casserole place a layer of shredded cabbage, then cover with browned hamburger, mushrooms and rice. Cover with remaining cabbage. Pour over spaghetti sauce. Garnish with cheese.
- Bake at 250 degrees F until cabbage is tender and sauce is fairly well absorbed, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.