Recipe by Bluenoser
Love cabbage rolls, but hate all the fiddling it takes to make them? Then this recipe is for you.
Top Review by Northern_Reflectionz
I love Cabbage rolls, but HATE the time it takes to make them. When I saw this recipe, I was amazed. It works really great, and tastes just as good as the original cabbage rolls. Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 -4 tablespoons long-grain rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown onion and ground beef.
- Place in the bottom of a medium casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle rice on top.
- Spread shredded cabbage on top of the rice.
- Mix water and soup together and pour over everything.
- Do NOT stir.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325F.