Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We LOVE cabbage rolls, sadly, I don't always have the time to make them the way Grandma always made them. This is the next best thing to them without all the work of making individual cabbage rolls.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop cabbage into large pieces.
- Put one layer into greased baking dish.
- You can use just hamburger if you prefer. Brown meat and onion.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Mix rice into meat.
- Put meat mixture on top of cabbage layer.
- Mix the soup and water together and then pour on the top.
- Bake at 350F for at least 1 hour.