1 hr 10 mins
We LOVE cabbage rolls, sadly, I don't always have the time to make them the way Grandma always made them. This is the next best thing to them without all the work of making individual cabbage rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Chop cabbage into large pieces.
- 3Put one layer into greased baking dish.
- 4You can use just hamburger if you prefer. Brown meat and onion.
- 5Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 6Mix rice into meat.
- 7Put meat mixture on top of cabbage layer.
- 8Mix the soup and water together and then pour on the top.
- 9Bake at 350F for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Man's Cabbage Roll
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 463.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g