Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Serve with potato salad. This came from Kid's Pork Cookbook. I have not tried this posting for future use.
- 4 -5 lbs boneless pork butt (Shoulder)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 10 -12 sandwich buns
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce (optional)
- Place pork butt in large slow cooker. Combine broth, hot pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce, pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or 8-10 on LOW until pork is very tender.
- Place pork on cutting board; reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Chop pork or shred with 2 forks; combine with cooking liquid and BBQ sauce in medium heat until warm.
- Spoon pork onto sandwich buns to serve.