- 3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla and orange rind in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (about a 1 minute on high) or in a double boiler.
- Mix 1/3 cup melted chocolate with 1/2 of ricotta mixture.
- Spread into prepared crust.
- Top with plain ricotta mixture and drizzle with remaining melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight until firm.