Recipe by Aroostook
A great way to stretch a pound of lobster meat!
Top Review by Out of the Blue
Really, really good. I scaled the recipe down to two servings. As you said, it's a great way to stretch half a pound of lobster meat (for two). We're looking forward to having it again. Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb lobster meat (cooked)
- 2 cups mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup lobster stock or 1⁄2 cup clam juice
- 1⁄8 lb butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large sauté pan or saucepan melt butter.
- Add Onions and garlic.
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add Sherry and clam juice.
- Cook until mixture is thick.
- Add light cream, lobster, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta with your favorite garlic bread!