Recipe by Tracey E.S.
Fantastic and yummy. Is great for using up leftover rice with veggies. Great flavor! (Made with chicken is the best way to go)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced chicken (or meat of choice)
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup rice milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flax seed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the red pepper, cottage cheese, meat, and green onion in small bowl.
- Then put 'milk' and flax oil in a cup.
- Put 2 cups of brown rice in pan and add red pepper mixture. Mix in pan and pour milk liquid over. Put a lid on the pan and let simmer on low.
- Whe the rice is warm, raise the temperature and heat until hot.
- Serve with veggie tray. :).