Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast and easy. My family likes it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk, divided
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Bisquick
- In a bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, 1 cup milk,.
- soups, onion powder, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spoon into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine Bisquick and remaining milk; mix well.
- Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.