Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Vancouver's author/chef/catering and restaurant owner, Susan Mendelson.
Make and share this Lazy Gourmet's Black Bottom Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cocoa, sugar, baking soda and flour in a bowl. Mix well; set aside.
- In a large measuring cup, mix together the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla and blend into the flour mixture.
- Line cupcakes with paper liners and fill each two thirds full.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and egg together then drop by spoonfulls onto chocolake cupcake bases. Sprinkle each cupcake with the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.