1/2 Photos of Lazy Goblin Popcorn Balls
This recipe is much easier & quicker to make than the traditional version. The marshmallows not only give the popcorn balls a different flavour but make them chewy, too. I call them "goblin" popcorn balls because I did them up for the Trick or Treaters this year - wrapped them in green plastic wrap & tied with gold ribbon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure popcorn into large bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Melt butter in pot over low heat.
- 4Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved in butter.
- 5Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 6Pour over popcorn and mix until evenly coated.
- 7Add M&Ms and mix again.
- 8Butter hands and, working quickly, form into balls.
- 9When cool, wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Goblin Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g