Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy and very tasty. Hope you enjoy them.
- 1 lb ground beef (diced chicken, turkey, crab, shrimp, pork)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepackage Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- Brown meat, onions and mushrooms soy sauce salt and pepper.
- Add coleslaw and cook for about 5-7 minute
- Use water or egg to wet the sides of wrap, add about 1-2 T of filling near a corner folding that corner covering the filling then sides and the finish off by rolling.
- Deep fry in 365°F oil till light golden brown.
I tried this recipe it was so easy and so good my family loved them