Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wonderful and easy. This one came from my good friend, Bonnie Snedden.
Make and share this Lazy Day Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all but vegetables in deep casserole.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours.
- Add carrots after 1 hour.
- Add potatoes after 2 hours.
- Add more water if needed.
- I have also just put all ingredients into a crock pot on low all day.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it as stated in the crock pot. I cooked it on HIGH for 4 hours and it wasn't quite tender so I cooked 3 hours longer on LOW and it was delicious. The meat was tender and the gravy was so delicious with some crusty bread. Thank you so much for this recipe. I will be making it again and again.