Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple and tasty, yet very lazy way to make pork chops or pork steaks. I make this about once a month or so. As often as my husband will let me get away with before he starts to complain. For pork steaks or more chops you might have to use an extra can of soup. I might be weird but I just love pork chops fixed this way! (Tastes better if the pork chop has some fat on it.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 -5 pork chops or 4 -5 pork steaks
- Place pork chops or steaks in to 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour soup over pork to cover.
- Bake@ 350 for 35 minutes or until cooked through.