1 hr 50 mins
Serve warm or cool; topped with ice cream or whipped topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) package oatmeal muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In a mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal muffin mix, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 3Cut in the butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, and lemon juice.
- 5Mix well and spoon mixture into an ungreased 8-inch suare baking pan.
- 6Spoon crumbly mixture over peach mixture.
- 7Bake for 40-50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Day Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oatmeal muffin mix