Prep 1 hr
Cook 50 mins
Serve warm or cool; topped with ice cream or whipped topping.
- 1 (14 ounce) package oatmeal muffin mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal muffin mix, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and spoon mixture into an ungreased 8-inch suare baking pan.
- Spoon crumbly mixture over peach mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.