Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve warm or cool; topped with ice cream or whipped topping.
Make and share this Lazy Day Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal muffin mix, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and spoon mixture into an ungreased 8-inch suare baking pan.
- Spoon crumbly mixture over peach mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.