Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Was very lazy last night and just started throwing stuff together in a casserole, and guess what? Tastes pretty good. Was surprised. Hope you like it.
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (9 ounce) can peas and carrots, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream soup (you choice I used mushroom)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt & pepper
- 5 hot dogs, cut lenthwise and into 1/3 rds
- Quick fry the weiners and set aside.
- Spray a 2 1/2 quart casserol dish dump remaining ingredients including weiners, except cheese.
- Mix well.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350% for 1 hour.
Made this tonight using cream of brocolli soup and black beans instead of carrots and peas. I loved it. My 14 year old daughter wouldn't touch it. It had too many smells going on. Oh well, more for me!