Recipe by Myrna 2
Was very lazy last night and just started throwing stuff together in a casserole, and guess what? Tastes pretty good. Was surprised. Hope you like it.
Top Review by robinsky
Made this tonight using cream of brocolli soup and black beans instead of carrots and peas. I loved it. My 14 year old daughter wouldn't touch it. It had too many smells going on. Oh well, more for me!
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (9 ounce) can peas and carrots, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream soup (you choice I used mushroom)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt & pepper
- 5 hot dogs, cut lenthwise and into 1/3 rds