2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A simple lasagna for those busy days. Cook it ahead of time and just pull it out of the freezer. This makes three lasagnas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assembly Directions:.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cheeses, eggs, parsley, onion powder, basil, and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce and cooked ground beef.
- 4Line a 12x8x2 inch baking dish with heavy foil.
- 5Spread 3/4 cup of the meat sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 6Layer 3 uncooked noodles and top with meat sauce.
- 7Spread with 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture and 1-1/2 cups meat sauce.
- 8Layer 3 more noodles on top of meat sauce.
- 9Spread with remaining cottage cheese mixture.
- 10Top with remaining 3 uncooked noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- 11Pour water around the edges.
- 12Freezing and Cooking Directions:.
- 13Place foil lined baking dish in freezer. freeze until firm enough to remove from baking dish. Cover completely with another layer of heavy foil, then place in a gallon sized freezer bag and lable.
- 14Repeat process with other two lasagnas.
- 15To Serve: Place frozen foil wrapped lasagna back into baking dish originally used.
- 16Thaw and bake covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 17Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 18Let stand 10 minutes.
- 19Serve with parmesan cheese.
- 20To bake from the frozen stage, and 30 minutes to total baking time.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Day Lasagna (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1344.5
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 327.4 mg
- Sodium 3835.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 77.3 g