Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Some days are just made for being lazy; here's a shortcut that let's you spend time relaxing instead of slaving over a hot stove! Hey, we all deserve a break now and then !
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Warm spaghetti sauce and stir in cottage cheese and mozzarella.
- Fold in the noodles and pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
This was wonderful! I tripled the recipe for my fiance's appetite and we had enough left over for lunch the next day. I think I'll cut back a little on the sauce next time though.
This recipe was very good! It was perfect for me and my hubby; much easier than making a whole lasagna for the two of us. Can't remember if I doubled it or not, but we did have leftovers for lunch the next day, and they were very good!