Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Frozen ravioli is the secret to this no-fuss take on a classic -- and it's vegetarian! From dashrecipes.com. I'd recommend a using a jarred sauce containing basil.
- 1.5 (26 ounce) jars marinara sauce (your favorite)
- 3 (13 ounce) ravioli, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 9-by-13-inch or large round baking pan. Arrange ravioli in a single layer, then add half the spinach, half the marinara, and half the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and pasta is cooked. Let stand for 5 minutes.