Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe used leftover rotisserie chicken so it can easily be made to satisfy hungry tummies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotisserie style chicken, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups gruyere cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups jarlsberg cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets only)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, and peas.
- Cut the 2 sheets of puff pastry in half to form 4 rectangles and place on a baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top half of each rectangle with the chicken mixture. Fold over and seal the turnovers. Brush the tops with the egg.
- Bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the mustard.