Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe used leftover rotisserie chicken so it can easily be made to satisfy hungry tummies.
Make and share this Lazy Day Chicken/Cheese Turnovers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, and peas.
- Cut the 2 sheets of puff pastry in half to form 4 rectangles and place on a baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top half of each rectangle with the chicken mixture. Fold over and seal the turnovers. Brush the tops with the egg.
- Bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the mustard.