Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe used leftover rotisserie chicken so it can easily be made to satisfy hungry tummies.
Make and share this Lazy Day Chicken/Cheese Turnovers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, and peas.
- Cut the 2 sheets of puff pastry in half to form 4 rectangles and place on a baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top half of each rectangle with the chicken mixture. Fold over and seal the turnovers. Brush the tops with the egg.
- Bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the mustard.