Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
You can make this on the stove too. They're yummy on onion-topped burger buns. My dh likes his plain, but I have catsup, mustad, and onions on mine.
- 1 lb very lean ground sirloin
- 1⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut into small cubes
- Brown and drain the meat.
- Stir the salt and pepper into the meat and put it into the slow cooker.
- Add the cheese and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir before serving on buns.