Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
nutty, chocolaty squares my Grandma always makes. One of my favorite desserts, that can be literally thrown togther. For a fun variation add a mixture of nuts or butterscoth and peanut butter chips. It is also good with 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- Mix together the grahama crumbs and butter and press into an 8 by 8 baking pan.
- Spread in layers the chocolate chips, almonds, coconut and marshmallows.
- Top with condensed milk.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.