Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My Mom found this recipe years ago (I don't know where), and it became an instant favourite. We have this every time we have a family get together or holiday. You can use any fresh or frozen fruit for this. This is similar to Fresh Peach Duff.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted in cast iron pan
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh fruit or 2 cups frozen fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Add milk and mix until just wet.
- Spoon into the cast iron pan on top of the melted butter and sprinkle fruit on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.