Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Vegetarian chili with a minimum of chopping required.
Make and share this Lazy Crockpot Vegetarian Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans reduced sodium black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 (15 ounce) cansreduced sodium red beans (with liquid)
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (with liquid)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (with liquid)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low 6 hours.