Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is also great when camping if used in a dutch oven with hot coals...
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Pour contents of fruit filling into a casserole dish.
- Spread dry cake mix evenly over fruit.
- Cut butter into equal slices over top.
- Cover with foil & bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
This is how my Mom makes cobbler. She was never much of a baker. The kids love to help make this. It is a perfect dessert for busy Moms! I always top with some whipped cream!