1/3 Photos of Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (From Cake Mix!)
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Spread in a greased 9x13 glass dish.
- 3Use wet hands to spread this out evenly, batter will be THICK!
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minute.
- 5Allow pan tyo cool on top of stove for 1 hour.
- 6Cut with a pizza cutter into squares.
- 7Great served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream, but this is one bar that can stand on its own.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (From Cake Mix!)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.1
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 341.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g