An adaptation of #50876 because I had 15 min to prep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, not too thick
- 8 slices swiss cheese (or whatever you like but it should be 2 per breast)
- 4 slices ham, I used Virginia, use whatever type makes you happy
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, I use unseasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, I usually eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted, optional (I think it will make the coating less dry)
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with a silicon liner or whatever you like to use.
- 2Rinse and pat dry breasts. Layout breast, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of ham, then roll from larger end towards pointy end and close with one toothpick. Set aside until all chicken is done up to this point.
- 3In a small dish or bowl, slightly beat an egg and set aside.
- 4In another small dish or bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, seasoned salt and butter.
- 5Dip rolled up chicken in egg, then breadcrumb mixture and place on baking sheet - repeat with rest of chicken.
- 6Lay one slice of cheese over each coated chicken breast.
- 7Bake approx 20 min, use a thermometer to measure internal temp to be safe.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.1 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: