Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is practically a one-bowl recipe. It's so easy you'll have this ready to put in the oven in minutes and it's delicious, moist, and beautiful.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄3 cups oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate ingredients in one large bowl until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into a large greased bundt pan.
- Add the chocolate ingredients to the remaining batter and mix well.
- Pour in a circular line the chocolate ingredients and slighly swirl with a fork to give a marbelized look.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for approximately one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake so check every so often).
A perfect cake for a wintery day! Easy, and very tasty! Followed the recipe to a T. It took a little longer than an hour to bake. Great results! Thanks Scancan!
Delicious recipe! After removing the portion dedicated to the chocolate swirl, I actually stirred a box of vanilla instant pudding into the vanilla batter. Am so glad I did because I accidentally overbaked the cake and still it was moist and scrumptious. I'll definitely repeat this recipe again and again...