Recipe by luveyduvey21
My family loves this. I got this recipe during a cooking/sewing class and have made it ever since!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (i just use regular)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1/2 of the shredded cabbage in greased casserole dish.
- brown hamburger and onion, pour off grease.
- Add rice,soup,water, and seasonings to hamburger mixture.
- Put 1/2 mixture on top of cabbage in casserole dish.
- Repeat with remaining cabbage and beef mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, top with cheese and bake for another 25-30 minutes.