My family loves this. I got this recipe during a cooking/sewing class and have made it ever since!
Make and share this Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Put 1/2 of the shredded cabbage in greased casserole dish.
- brown hamburger and onion, pour off grease.
- Add rice,soup,water, and seasonings to hamburger mixture.
- Put 1/2 mixture on top of cabbage in casserole dish.
- Repeat with remaining cabbage and beef mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, top with cheese and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
Tried it tonight. It was a little bland, make sure you season well. Next time I will add some bacon to it like when I make cabbage rolls. The family did enjoy!
This cabbage roll casserole is so easy to do. I used a little more of chili pepper cause that was only for me and DH. It was great. Thanks chef :) Made for bargain basement tag game