Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Tastes like real stuffed cabbage without all the effort!
- 1 head cabbage
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 177.44 ml rice
- 35.43 g package onion soup mix
- 2 (595.33 g) can tomato soup
- 473.18 ml water
- Chop cabbage into bite sized pieces. Fill a large casserole dish or Dutch Oven 3/4 full.
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion; drain. Add uncooked rice and onion soup mix. Pour over cabbage.
- Mix tomato soup with water. Pour into casserole dish. Cover.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 45 minutes.