Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Passed along from a friend. Just can't believe how simple this is - and how yummy!
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3⁄4-1 lb thinly sliced or shaved deli roast beef
- Combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
- Simmer on stove for about 15 minutes or in microwave for several minutes.
- Add beef and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on your favorite buns.
Tasty recipe! I needed something quick for some leftover pork and beef roast and individualy they didn't make enough to serve 4 people, so I combined them in the sauce. Perfect. :)