1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I'm a lazy bachelor cook, but I prefer to actually cook my meals rather than go to restaurants or order something in. What I love in a recipe is 'ease of preparation and cooking' This recipe came from a girlfriend and I've always impressed guests when I serve it! It's very easy and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix can of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, can of sliced mushrooms& stems (including the liquid contained in the mushroom& stems can), one can (10 oz.) of milk and the rice.
- 2Mix all the ingredients together well.
- 3In a greased casserole dish, pour half of the mixture into the dish.
- 4Place the chicken breasts on top of the mixture then pour the remaining mixture over the breasts.
- 5Cover the casserole and place in a pre-heated 375 degree oven.
- 6Bake for 1 hour, then uncover casserole and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- 7Serve with your favorite steamed veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Bachelor's Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 3815.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 43.6 g