Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful treat for chocolate lovers! What a nice combination with the white chocolate and caramel.
Make and share this Layers of Love Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Reserve 3/4 cup batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle nuts and white morsels over batter. Drizzle caramel topping over top. Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in color. Stir in semi-sweet morsels. Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Found this on the Nestle site and made today. These are so rich and chocolately that seriously one is enough. I'm sure DH will take of these in no time though!
this is perfect for Valentines Day!! Yummy and chewy will make again!
I went to add this recipe and was happy that it was posted. Very rich and very good. I used walnuts instead of pecans and only used 1/2 cup. Did everything else as directed. Thanks for posting and sharing.